Varsity Playoffs are set to begin on Monday 2/24!!
Quarterfinals on Monday 2/24:
Game 1 - #8 Seed CB West vs. #1 Seed CB South 7:20 pm at Hatfield
Game 2 - #7 Seed Pennsbury vs. #2 Seed North Penn 9:00 pm at Hatfield
Game 3 - #6 Seed Pennridge vs. #3 Seed Council Rock South 7:20 pm at Revolution Ice Gardens
Game 4 - #5 Seed CB East vs. #4 Seed Neshaminy 7:20 pm at Grundy
Semi-Finals on Wednesday 2/26:
Winner of Game 4 vs. Winner of Game 1 at 6:30 pm at Hatfield Ice
Winner of Game 3 vs. Winner of Game 2 at 8:30 pm at Hatfield Ice
Finals on Thursday 2/27:
Winner of Semi-Final games at 6:30 pm at Hatfield Ice
Game 1 Truman vs. Plymouth Whitemarsh 7:20 pm at Revolution Ice Gardens
Game 2 Wissahickon vs. Hatboro Horsham 9:00 pm at Revolution Ice Gardens
Winner of Game 2 vs. Winner of Game 1 at 8:30 pm at Hatfield Ice
JV Playoffs are set to begin on Monday 3/2:
4th Seed North Penn vs. 1st Seed Council Rock South 7:00 pm at Grundy
3rd Seed Central Bucks South vs. 2nd Seed Neshaminy 8:40 pm at Grundy
Winner of two games above at 7:20 pm at Grundy
IF our games are cancelled due to snow, a phone call will be made to each Varsity coach and club President.
If any coach is uncomfortable with playing a game due to safety reasons, the Varsity coach can contact the league to request an exception to the League's forfeit policy and allow that game to be made up on the home teams practice ice within a reasonable amount of time.
Please ask your players & parents to NOT call the rink or anyone else. The rink simply does not know nor make the decision.
Here are a few reminders as the season approaches:
1. Your Website Roster and Scoresheet label must match. The USAH Roster and Matrix must list all players for the player's primary team. Swing players should only be rostered on the lower team's USAH Roster & Matrix. Players may not skate in a game unless listed on your Website roster and Scoresheet label as well as a USA Hockey roster and matrix.
2. The home team pays both referees during the regular season.
3. CHANGE - The home team will provide two volunteers to do the timekeeper and scorekeeper in the scorebox for every game. The away team does not need to provide anyone.
4. The home team is responsible to e-mail the league a copy of the scoresheet after the game, please e-mail to email@example.com
5. Game results need to be entered online with 24 hours.