Council Rock South remained unbeaten Wednesday night.
Souderton picked up its first win of the season Thursday night.
Wednesday's game between Council Rock North and Souderton featured a wild finish.
A lot happened in Thursday's matchup between Pennridge and Central Bucks South.
Central Bucks East and North Penn opened the SHSHL season against each other Wednesday night.
Here are a few reminders as the season approaches:
- Your Website Roster and Scoresheet labels must match. Players must listed on the matrix (swing players on lower team) and USAH roster. Players may not skate in a game unless they are on each one of these items. Otherwise that game will be considered a forfeit.
-Up to five players (excluding goalie) may move up/swing and MUST be listed on BOTH website and scoresheet roster…..and matrix of the lower team.
- The home team pays both referees during the regular season. - $75 for Varsity, $65 for JV and $55 for MS. NOTE: for the pre-season MS games, each team pays one official.
- Each team is responsible for providing one individual to help with the timekeeper and scorekeeper responsibilities in the scorebox for every game.
-Scoresheet rosters require a ‘White, Avery 2 x 4 label’. $25 fine for no label or clear label. Players DO NOT sign scoresheet.
4. The home team is responsible to e-mail the league a copy of the scoresheet after the game, please e-mail to email@example.com. Download a scannable app ( like Apple Evernote Scannable) and change settings to pdf. We can not accept a photos since scoresheets may have to be printed. Send only pdf’s.
5. Game results need to be entered online with 24 hours by the Home team.
IF our games are cancelled due to snow, a phone call will be made to each Varsity coach and club President.
If any coach is uncomfortable with playing a game due to safety reasons, the Varsity coach can contact the league to request an exception to the League's forfeit policy and allow that game to be made up on the home teams practice ice within a reasonable amount of time.
Please ask your players & parents to NOT call the rink or anyone else. The rink simply does not know nor make the decision.