A recap of Pennridge's dramatic double overtime win over Thomas Jefferson in Saturday's Class AA state championship game can be found here: https://hockeyhappenings.wordpress.com/2022/03/27/pennridge-4-thomas-jefferson-3/
Pennridge is the 2022 Class AA Flyers Cup champion.
Details of the final are here:
The Flyers Cup Class AA final will be an all-SHSHL affair.
Top-seeded Pennridge defeated Avon Grove 8-1
Third-seeded Council Rock South defeated Haverford 4-1. Check out a recap at https://hockeyhappenings.wordpress.com/2022/03/17/in-other-flyers-cup-action/
Pennridge advanced to the Flyers Cup Class AA semifinals with a win Thursday night.
Council Rock South bested Abington in an all-SHSHL Flyers Cup game Tuesday night. Details here:
Pennsbury opened Flyers Cup play with a win Tuesday night.
Council Rock North advanced in the Flyers Cup tournament Monday bight. Details here:
Plymouth Whitemarsh fell to Radnor in its Flyers Cup opener Monday night.
IF our games are cancelled due to snow, a phone call will be made to each Varsity coach and club President.
If any coach is uncomfortable with playing a game due to safety reasons, the Varsity coach can contact the league to request an exception to the League's forfeit policy and allow that game to be made up on the home teams practice ice within a reasonable amount of time.
Please ask your players & parents to NOT call the rink or anyone else. The rink simply does not know nor make the decision.
Here are a few reminders as the season approaches:
1. Your Website Roster, Scoresheet labels, USA Hockey Roster, and Matrix must all match and all players must be on each one of these listed items. Players may not skate in a game unless they are on each one of these items. Otherwise that game will be considered a forfeit.
2. The home team pays both referees during the regular season.
3. Each team is responsible for providing one individual to help with the timekeeper and scorekeeper responsibilities in the scorebox for every game.
4. The home team is responsible to e-mail the league a copy of the scoresheet after the game, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Game results need to be entered online with 24 hours.