TRYOUTS: Monday, Sept. 19th@ Hatfield Ice on Rink #3 (New Rink) PLAYERS MUST REGISTER & PAY DEPOSIT BEFORE TAKING ICE.
VARSITY TRYOUT: 3:30pm
MIDDLE SCHOOL TRYOUT: 5:00pm
* CB West Varsity & L-T Bucks MS are open to all CB West, Lenape MS and CB Westbound student-athletes at Tohickon MS & our feeder elementary schools in 5th - 12th grade. Fall Sports athletes should see Coach Baun or Licopoli or Coach McCullion at school to be excused from tryouts. Please contact coaches with any questions.
Varsity Practices: Mondays on-ice at 3:30pm at Hatfield; Wednesday Video in Rm B206 at CB West HS
MS Practices: Mondays at 5:00pm - 6:00pm at Hatfield
WestHockey is proud to welcome Groveland ES teacher, Casey McCullion, as head coach of the Lenape-Tohickon Middle School Bucks, along with her new assistants, Mike McLaughlin & Rob Domzalski. Coach, Quinn Poirier is returning for his 2nd seasons with the Bucks. Before coming to West, Coach McCullion coached the Penn State Womens' NCAA D1 team as well as 4 seasons in N.E. Prep School. She has also worked with the USA Hockey National Team Development Program. Both Coach McLaughlin & Coach Domzalski are parents of former members of the CB West varsity team. Some might recognize Coach Domzalski as a long-time USA Hockey referee. Together, Coaches McCullion, Poirier, McLaughlin & Domzalski are among the most qualified coaching staffs in the SHSHL. Welcome Bucks coaches!
For Team Registration Form - See a Coach!
- Student-Athlete Code of Conduct, Waiver of Liability, CIPPE Physical & Concussion Awareness Forms are here.
* Grades, Attendance & Behavior Matter. Follow the CBSD Student-Athlete Code of Conduct.
* Arrive On-Time.
* Attendance at Practices/Meetings is Mandatory. Ice Time is not. If you must miss a team event: (1) tell your coach as soon as you know you will have to miss; and (2) provide your reason.
* Do your Best & Have Fun.
Dave Baun, HC (12th year) email@example.com
Bill Licopoli, AC (10th yr) Forwards firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Kahler, AC (2nd yr) Forwards email@example.com
Dan Mullin, AC (10th yr) Defense firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Pastuszek, AC (4th yr) Goaltenders ap33wjpre@yahoocom
Casey McCullion, HC email@example.com
Quinn Poirier, AC Goaltenders firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike McLaughlin, AC Forwards email@example.com
Rob Domzalski, AC Defense firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that any player is suspected of having suffered a concussive injury, the following protocol will be followed:
1. Immediate Removal From Play;
2. Player Must consult with a Qualified Medical Professional for diagnosis & Return to Play Permission Note.
3. Player May See Trainer for Impact Re-Test after at least 2 full symptom-free days in school.
4. Player must provide a Return to Play note from a qualified medical professional before returning to the ice.
5. Player must be cleared for full contact to return to practice, but will be subject to return progression, beginning with symptom-free: (1) day @ school; (2) night with homework; (3) aerobic exercise, (4) full-contact practice; before returning to game play.
BUCKS TEAM APPAREL:
Bucks team apparel is now available at Caldwell's Doylestown. Caldwell's has been supplying high quality, affordable WestHockey logo shirts, jackets, blankets and other items for our team for 8 years without a minimum order. Order Forms Below:
PAYMENTS: All checks should be made payable to: "CB West Ice Hockey". Payments should be mailed to our bookkeeper/Accountant, "Bernard P. Rooney, Jr., P.O. Box 541, Doylestown PA 18901".