Eagles/Cowboys? Michigan/Michigan State? Yankee/Red Sox? Forget 'em. None compare to East/West Hockey! The Bucks host this year's East-West Thanksgiving Eve Game on Wednesday, November 21st at Hatfield starting at 8:40pm. The game has become a CB West tradition ushering in the official start of the hockey season. But, it's more than just a hockey game, it's a time for recent and distant graduates, families, old and new friends and fans to come together and welcome in the holidays. West has won the last 3 Thanksgiving Classics in what has become a very even and emotional series. This year's game should be a great one. The Bucks feature solid returning senior talent, with goalies, #35Jeremy Kennard & #82Nik Ritz, defensemen #33 Matt McCarthy & #55Kyle Burton and forwards #4Owen Shields, #20Christian Young, and #93Joey DeYoung with juniors #16Chritopher Trefz, #81Danny Poliak, #8Aaron Yurigan, #2Jake Lang and goalie, #1Jake Coddington. We also welcome a great group of young players, including, #6Grant Funseth, #9Ben Morris, #27Even Hee, #9Reese Dalzell, #88Keith Orlando #14Ryan Haywood and #91Pavel Serhiayenka. Admission is $5 at the door. Fans are encouraged to arrive early and to carpool as parking can be limited. See you all there on Thanksgiving Eve.
Let's Go Bucks!
We take concussions seriously. In the event that any player is suspected of having suffered a concussive injury, the following protocol will be followed:
1. Immediate Removal From Play;
2. Player Must consult with a Qualified Medical Professional for diagnosis & Return to Play Permission Note.
3. Player May See Trainer for Impact Re-Test after at least 2 full symptom-free days in school.
4. Player must provide a Return to Play note from a qualified medical professional before returning to the ice.
5. Player must be cleared for full contact to return to practice, but will be subject to the return progression, beginning with symptom-free: (1) day @ school; (2) night with homework; (3) aerobic exercise, (4) full-contact practice; before returning to game play.
* Grades, Attendance & Behavior Matter. Follow the CBSD Student-Athlete Code of Conduct.
* Arrive On-Time.
* Attendance at Practices/Meetings is Mandatory. Ice Time is not. If you must miss a team event: (1) tell your coach as soon as you know you will have to miss; and (2) provide your reason.
* Do your Best & Have Fun.
PAYMENTS: All checks should be made payable to: "CB West Ice Hockey". Payments should be mailed to our team bookkeeper/Accountant at the following address:
CB West Ice Hockey c/o Bernard P. Rooney, Jr. ROONEY & HODGENS, LLC. 130 Buck Road, Suite 201B, Holland, PA 18966